Four Quadrant Living is for you if you are ready to create health in your life either because you currently have a health issue or because you are worried about getting one.
Together, in sessions that can be done over the phone, in person, or via email, we can create a customized health program for you.
In working together, you will feel happier, healthier, less stressed, more connected, and more energized than you did before.
Here are some of the ways we can work together:
- Recently diagnosed with cancer, diabetes, celiac disease, heart disease, or another health issue? There are certain food and supplement choices that are beneficial for specific health issues. We can also explore diet and lifestyle changes based on your current situation that can help you to create more health in your life.
- Feeling tired, stressed, or sad? This may be your "new normal" now, but that does not mean it is how life has to (or should!) be. Together we can figure out ways to make changes in your life that result in less stress, more peace, and greater happiness.
- Have some weight you want to lose? Forget the yo-yo dieting and latest diet fads, let's create a way of life that works for you and keep the weight off for good.
- Want to eat healthier, but not sure how? We will go over how to read labels so that you are equipped to make better choices. We will also discuss how to make your favorite foods and recipes in a healthy way so you can still enjoy them.
- Finding it hard to get to the gym? Now you'll have accountability to help keep you on track. We will brainstorm ideas for exercise that feel more like fun rather than another "to-do", giving you greater chance for success.
- Feeling stuck in your problems? Oftentimes in our lives, we feel stuck and we don't know how to move forward. Together, we will work to find the solutions and get you back living in the flow.
- Getting dragged down by draining friends? Being in toxic relationships can be just as detrimental to your health as poor diet and high stress. It's time to actively manage your relationships and make sure you are surrounding yourself with people who make you feel good, not bad.
- Concerned about toxins? Although there are some toxins in your life that you do not have control over, there are many that you do. We can talk about the products you use at home and on your body, finding more natural solutions for you and your family.
What you get with private health coaching:
- One hour session, in person or over the phone. Sessions are typically held weekly or every other week.
- Email recap of what we discuss each session so that you don't have to take notes or try to remember everything we talked about.
- Email coaching if you have questions that arise in between our sessions to help you stay motivated and on track.
- Customized content sent to you on the health issues we discuss in order to further your knowledge and empower you to live healthy.
- Short homework assignments to keep you moving forward toward health.
- Review of your latest lab work to discuss health issues and recommend specific diet and supplements accordingly. You can bring in a copy of your own recent lab results or we can run a comprehensive panel for $250.
- Complimentary Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis which measures body fat in relation to lean body mass. This will provide us with a baseline so we can track your progress. (In-person office sessions only).
- Tailored meal plans and frequent online feedback on your daily food choices (For nutritional counseling clients.)
In our sessions, we identify specific and clear action steps that stretch you a little but are comfortable enough for you to do. You'll see immediate benefits from these actions that will boost your confidence. It's all about making it fun, easy, and rewarding so you'll stick with it, make the changes you need to, and get you on your way to creating your new health destiny!
Pricing for in-person and phone sessions:
- $80 for 1-hour session
- 4-Pack Deal: $280 for four 1-hour sessions (savings of $40)
Pricing for email coaching: NEW!
- $150 per month for unlimited emails, daily review of food journal, meal plans, and more. Contact me for details.
Our office is located at 301 Hartz Ave, Suite 209, in Danville, CA. Office appointments are available on Tuesday and Wednesday. Phone sessions are available Monday through Friday.
We also offer a four week 4QL Whole Body Detox Program. 4QL clients are experiencing great results saying they have more energy, notice clearer skin, experience fewer digestive issues, have less inflammation and joint pain, and lose weight. To learn more, click here.
Image by Vlado at FreeDigitalPhotos.net