Is Your Body Healthy?
Indicators for health and illness in the Body quadrant focus on our physical health. Diet, exercise, and lifestyle can affect our health.
→ ASSESS. Answer the questions below and see how healthy your Body is.
(A “yes” answer represents an indicator for health and a “no” for illness, unless otherwise noted.)
- Do you have physical movement in your life? (e.g. dancing, walking, yoga)
- Are you rested in the morning when you wake up?
- Do you eat fresh, wholesome food (fruits, vegetables, whole grains)?
- Do you drink a lot of water?
- Do you rest when your body is tired?
- Do you sleep soundly through the night?
- Do you have energy throughout the day?
- Do you have flexibility in your body?
- Do you have pain or physical discomfort? (“yes” is illness indicator)
- Do you eat a lot of sugar, salt, and fatty (processed) foods in your diet? (“yes” is illness indicator)
→ EVALUATE. Did you answer a lot of the questions in a way that indicated your body is not as healthy as it could be? If so, go to the Action step. If not, that's great! You can see how healthy the other quadrants in your life are from the links below.
→ ACTION. Look at where you answered “no” in the earlier questions and try to identify how these can become “yes”. Do the same for the last two questions if you answered “yes” and try to figure out how they can become “no”. Write down one to three ideas that you vow to do starting today for a healthier body.
If you need help nourishing your body, contact us today!